So you want to know how to get paid with a blog, well you are in luck because today I will step you through setting up a blog website and show you how to monetize your site.
There are a few ways that I can show you How to Get Paid with a Blog, for example, you can sell your own products, or you can even make money selling ads on your blog. But what I believe to be the best way is Affiliate marketing, through affiliate sales that is How to Get Paid with a Blog.
Like I have said there are other ways. Still, affiliate marketing on your blog site is one of the easiest and best ways to get started because you can target any niche whatever your interests are you will find affiliate products to sell, there are 1000s.
Why a Blog
A blog is just a Web Log, a website with many short articles or posts usually around 1000 words about a particular niche market.
A few things that you should understand about niches are:
(1) You are going to be writing content within your niche
(2) You are going to be communicating within your niche
(3) You are going to be choosing products to promote within your niche
(4) You are going to get to help people within your niche.
(5) Your first niche PROBABLY won’t be your last (so don’t worry about it being perfect)
(6) Any SINGLE niche website can become a “full time” income/business
There is NO SUCH THING as choosing the wrong niche.
I reckon a blog is a good way that virtually anyone can start making money online. It’s not rocket science, but most people stuff up the process. If you want to know how to get paid with a blog, you will need to use a strategy.
If you are not sure what Affiliate Marketing is please read this post ==> What is an Affiliate Marketing Program because it will part of your strategy on How to get paid with a blog.
Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative if done right; to be successful, you will need to do things a certain way. It is not hard, but as most people get it all wrong, they want to get-rich-quick, well it doesn’t work that way. You may get rich, but you will need to put in the work first, it takes time to build out a website, write all your blog posts, get the traffic etc…
There are really only 4 key steps that you need to follow if you follow these four key steps you are on your way to knowing how to get paid with a blog. It sounds easy when you say just 4 steps, well it really is, but there is a lot of detail and work to do getting each step set up right for monetizing your site.
The 4 Key Steps
- Choose an Interest – This will be your niche, this will be the topic that you will blog about so something you like or are interested in, something you know well and remember there is NO SUCH THING as choosing the wrong niche.
- Build the website – If you have never done this before don’t let it scare you, with the website builder at Wealthy Affiliate you can have a site published an on the web in about 30 sec, now, of course, there is a lot more to it than that. Still, if you start with the Free Account at Wealthy Affiliate, you will have access to the training and tools to get your money-making site set up and running, the right way.
- You don’t need to learn code or anything like that with the help of technology these days, building out a website can be easy and fun for anyone.
- Get some visitors – Once you have your niche sorted and have built the website and have some articles posted on your site, it is time to start working on driving that traffic to your website More traffic = More sales.
- I have not even talked about the money – How To Get Paid with a Blog – because this bit comes last, you have to get visitors to your website first. You can have the best-looking website in the world, but if you are not getting the traffic to your site, you will NOT sell anything.
- You can spend a fortune on buying traffic, but the way I think is the best is by targeting and Understanding the Low Hanging Fruit don’t worry, you can learn about that at Wealthy Affiliate.
- Generate the cash – This part comes last for a reason, you need to have the other key steps in place first, it takes time to get your website built out with posts on it even if you write a 1000 word post every day it will take at least a few months for some visitors to show up to your site, most people give up before this. The money will start to flow blogging is not a get-rich-quick strategy; however, you can make a lot of money, and it definitely does work if you put in the effort and follow the 4 key steps. Wealthy Affiliate will provide you with all the training and tools and help and support you need to know How to get paid with a blog.
If you want it bad enough and are willing to put in the work, you will find how to get paid with a blog at Wealthy Affiliate. You can get training, tools, support, web hosting, access to a community of expert affiliate marketers and much more all starting with a free account.
If you are serious, you will want to upgrade and get even greater benefits, but you can decide if you want to do that after you have joined with your ====>> Free Account.
What I Reckon
I know how to get paid with a blog, but if you are Fair Dinkum and want to give blogging a go you will not get better value for money anywhere on the net, Wealthy Affiliate have been around for over 15 years teaching ordinary people how to get paid with a blog website, they have 1000s of success storeys. Please don’t believe me check them out with your free account.
Wealthy Affiliate will make you comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone.
What are you Waiting For – Start with your free account today
You can go it alone and give it a go you might have some success eventually if you are lucky or can start with your free account and get the formula to fast track your journey, so you too will know How to Get Paid with a Blog.
God on ya Mate and if want to have a Fair Dinkum crack at affiliate marketing with a blog get in the community at WA.
All the best