Fair Dinkum MMO Strategies – is the tagline of this site, and today I will show you How to Make a Passive Income. I love making money while I sleep and you can too.
I have found an easy way that anyone can make a passive income online. Yes, it involves crypto but don’t let that scare you off. It is legit, easy to start, and it works even for a complete Noob. I am currently making around 200% on my investments, and yes it is legal and is definitely NOT a scam.
Money While You Sleep
So you want to know how to make a passive income, you know, money while you sleep. Passive income is earnings derived from an investment or other enterprises in which a person is not actively involved.
What I am going to introduce you to today is a true way to make passive income. It is not hard to do, and once you have your account set up and running, you don’t have to do another thing except to log in to see how much money you have made. It is just like earning interest on a bank account, but instead of earning a couple of % interest on your dollar, you can earn a few hundred % interest on your crypto.
How is this possible you ask, because of the world of Decentralized Finance or DeFi.
DeFi = Decentralized Finance
Decentralized finance (commonly referred to as DeFi) is an experimental form of finance that does not rely on central financial intermediaries such as brokerages, exchanges, or banks. Instead, it utilizes smart contracts on blockchains. Bitcoin is just a decentralized currency.
I will not go into great detail about DeFi in this post, but if you want to know more you can read about it @ Wealth with Crypto in the post ===> What is a DEX.
DeFi is a relatively new idea that has opened the financial possibilities on crypto.Defi has given us a way to can generate cash flow from your crypto, true passive income. In the beginning, crypto was just a tradeable asset, but now it is much more, and DeFi has given us many more options to profit from crypto.
CAKE = The Easy Way
The easiest way to get started making a passive income, even if you don’t own any crypto, is at CAKE. Pool by CAKE is a user-friendly platform where you can buy crypto and put it to work for you.
Cake DeFi – Cashflow from your crypto (Under 3 Min)
Pool by Cake has 4 options for Making Money.
- Staking, click to ===> Learn about Staking
- Lapis Service, click for ===> Lapis detailed explanation
- Liquidity Mining, click for ===> Liquidity Mining on Cake DeFi explained simply and quickly. (Under 3minutes!)
- Referral program, which is just like ===> an Affiliate Marketing Program
Sign up bonus
When you sign up for a Pool by Cake account and make your first deposit of $50 or more in value (with any coin), you will receive a bonus of $20 worth of DFI. This bonus will be locked up for 180 days in the Confectionery program and automatically yields staking returns during this time. (currently 37% APY)
If you use a referral code, both you and your referrer will receive an extra $10 worth of DFI, which will also be locked and staked in the Confectionery program.
My code for your Sign up bonus is ====>> 921297 or you can just use this Link ===> Sign up for CAKE
I have been personally using CAKE for 6 months, and they have been faultless. They continue to make improvements and add features to their platform. The other thing I like about CAKE is their transparency, you know exactly what they are doing with your money, and you can verify this.
Cake is an awesome entry platform to start investing with crypto, even if you have never owned any before because you can easily purchase your first crypto on the CAKE platform. CAKE does, of course, take a small fee for managing your account but don’t worry it is only out of your profits.
RISKS – What are They?
You need to fully understand your risks before investing. Crypto scares a lot of people because they don’t understand it. I don’t fully understand it all, but I have a good sound knowledge of Blockchain and Crypto. They are real, can not be stopped and will be the way of our future. I have chosen to get involved for those reasons, making a passive income from it.
OK, the risks what are they? The risks vary depending on what service you use at CAKE so let’s look at each one.
- Your principal and returns are fully guaranteed and risk-free with potential bonuses.
- 1.Smart Contract Risk
- There is, of course, always the risk that there is some bug in the code of the Smart Contract that can be exploited. With DeFiChain, this risk is generally considered low (and much lower than with Ethereum), since the blockchain is non-turing-complete and hence there are much fewer potential errors.
- 2. Project Risk
- Are there any backdoors? Is the project independently audited? Is it open source? In general, everything is fine for most large projects. For example, Uniswap and DeFiChain are open source. Everyone can check and verify the code themselves, and the projects also regularly contract external security audits.
- 3. Impermanent Loss
- The third and most complicated risk is that of an impermanent loss. This is explained in detail in the next part of this DEX explanation series. In short, the risk is that the pool shifts in such a way and the prices of BTC and DFI, for example, also develop in such a way that if you were to withdraw your liquidity from the pool now, you would make a loss. However, because of the arbitrage already mentioned, this always balances out in the long term, and this risk is only a temporary, short-term one.
My Final Thoughts
If you Fair Dinkum want to know How to Make a Passive Income there is NO easier place to start than CAKE.
Pool by CAKE can be trusted. They are the most transparent company I have ever seen. I highly recommend them. CAKE DeFI & DeFiChain are kicking some pretty big goals in the crypto space, and I believe they still have room for a lot of growth, so there is room for capital gains as well.
Please don’t take my word for it though watch the Cake Transparency Report Q4 2020 and make up your own mind.
I choose to have my CAKE and Eat it Too.
!DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice. The content and material I provide on ozaffiliate.com is my opinion only and general in nature. Always do your own research before investing any money. You should always understand the risks involved in trading and investing and seek advice from licensed professionals before undertaking any investments of your own.